Connecting and Inspiring Change
Mery N. Dominguez is a professional educator, as well as a Parent Engagement Expert. As Certified Coach and Personal Motivation she know how deliver impactful messages that will knock your socks off. Her dynamic delivery infuses the vibrancy of her Colombian roots, her humor and her real-life situations that flair to all types of stages. She inspires and provides actionable tips, creative tools and practical ideas to support those who listen to find purpose and attain their goals with confidence. Mery pairs her experience as a high-school teacher with her leadership and parenting skills to engage and connect with her audience.
Schooling is important and mentors are absolutely necessary. She believes those who impact our children should be taught and equipped with proper tools to foster success from within.
Mery will gladly work with you and your school staff to customize a program for your demographic and their needs. Most programs are available as opening or closing keynotes, conference breakout sessions, and interactive workshops. Click here to learn more.
Hire Mery as a speaker for your next professional development training parent workshop or family event.
Research shows that Parent Engagement is key when it comes to increasing and maintaing high achievement scores, good discipline, and positive attendance rates. Parent Mery understands the challenges schools face. She offers an array of topics as parent workshops, professional development, and family events.
Topics for schools include:
- Confidence the Character Builder
- Raising Self-Esteem in Children
- Power of Words: The Impact of What We Say & How We Say It
- Conflict Resolution – Promoting Cooperation
- Paying Yourself: Money & Financial Planning
- If you hear me clap once: Establishing Rules
- Safe-surfing the Net & Social Media
- Effects of Cyber-bullying…Preventing & Handling Challenges
- Equipping Your Kids for Success
- How to Get the Best Out of Children – What Really Ticks?
- Body Language- Listening Beyond the Words
- Managing Behaviors in the Classroom
- Developing Positive Teacher-Parent Partnership
- Family Matters- How to Cope with Common Issues
- Tools for Effective Discipline in the Classroom
- Stress: The Solution in the Palm of your Hand
- SMART Goal Setting & Vision
- Change Can Be Great! Planning the Future
- Ready or Not…Transitioning to High School
- Big Fish, Small Fish…Transitioning to Middle School
Many organizations hire us to fulfill requirements including Title I & Title II and/or 21st Century grants. We work with schools and agencies.
We also leverage from our corporate partners who’d love to support your mission. Their sponsorship may help offset any our fees.
Find out more by contacting Mery at 786-708-7508. We can schedule a meeting in person or on-line to meet your busy schedules.